Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. We don’t guarantee delivery times, but we do our best to provide accurate estimates.
Deliveries occur only on weekdays. Shipping and Delivery charges are subject to change and are determined when you order. Estimated delivery time assumes orders are placed before 12:00 noon (BST). Orders you place with Pangborn SES late on Friday or on Saturday will not be processed until Monday. Charges may be added to orders with Priority, Overnight and International shipping if we try unsuccessfully to deliver your order more than once.
Cancellations, Lost Orders, Returns & Warranty Policy
This document relates to orders placed by businesses. If you are ordering as a consumer, please contact us.
This document includes instructions and policies relating to order cancellations, lost deliveries, returns, and warranty fault items.
- Before dispatch - If you have not received a ‘Dispatch Confirmation E-mail’ relating to the order you wish to be cancelled and the order status* is not ‘Dispatched’ or ‘Complete’, you may cancel your order at any time for a full refund including all delivery charges and applicable taxes. You must notify us in writing by letter, fax or email – see the Contact Us page.*order status can be checked by logging into your account here and viewing your order history.
- After dispatch but before delivery - If you wish to cancel an order in full after dispatch you must notify us in writing by letter, fax or email as soon as possible – see the Contact Us page. We will endeavour to have the goods redirected back to us however if the delivery agent still attempts delivery, we recommend you refuse delivery and request the item(s) be returned to sender. Pangborn-Ses will refund payments only to the card that has made payment. Refunds will be made within 30 days. Cancellations at this point are entitled to a full refund less carriage costs.If you wish to cancel part of your order, you must accept the whole order when it is delivered and then refer to Returns below.
- After dispatch and goods received - Please see the Returns section below.Please allow up to 30 days for refunds to be processed. Refunds will only be to the original credit/debit card or account used to place the order.
Pangborn-Ses will send a ‘Dispatch Confirmation E-mail’ when your goods have been given to the delivery agent and are en-route to you. If after 3 working days the goods have still not been delivered and you have had no contact from the delivery agent, please contact us quoting your order number.
If you have had a partial delivery, please check your delivery note before contacting us. We may part ship your order if a minority of the order is found to be delaying the majority.
We strongly recommend customers carefully check the delivery agent’s delivery form upon delivery and ensure they are signing for the correct number of parcels. If there is a shortage we recommend noting as such on the delivery agent’s delivery form and noting the consignment number before informing us. In cases where goods are thought to be lost or missing but all packages have been signed for, Pangborn-Ses will investigate them as soon as possible within a reasonable time, endeavour to send replacements and take up your claim with the delivery agent. However this cannot be guaranteed.
If you have ordered an incorrect item OR no longer want the item.
You may return any unwanted item providing notification is sent by email up to 7 calendar days after receipt* and it is received back in ‘As New Condition’ with all accessories, manuals, unmarked warranty cards, etc. ‘As New Condition’ means undamaged, with all packaging and including any special offer products, or free items associated with the item being returned. Any item not returned to us is ‘As New Condition’ may result in a claim for damage/losses being brought by Pangborn-Ses against the customer to recover the value of any damage/losses. Refunds will only be issued to the same card as used to place the order. In all circumstances where goods or orders are not faulty and free from error on our part, the customer is responsible for the direct cost of returning them to us.
We will not refund the shipping charge to get the goods to you in the first instance, for goods correctly supplied.
*The 7 calendar day ‘Cooling-Off’ period runs from the day after the day on which goods are received.
** All returned goods that have not been notified within the 'Cooling Off' period described above will be subject to a 20% Re-Stocking & Handling Fee which will be deducted from the refund amount.
We cannot accept goods for credit/exchange after 30 calendar days have lapsed from the date of the receipt of goods.
You MUST return the goods to us with SUFFICIENT PACKAGING to ensure their safe UNDAMAGED arrival. We will not refund any goods which are returned damaged.
If you have an item to return please email returns@Pangborn-Ses with;
- Your ORDER NUMBER
- Reason for Return
- Include your name and address
- You can ONLY Return "Unused" items in "As New Condition"
We will issue you with a Return Material Authorisation Number (RMA)
Please include a copy of your email in the package
Pangborn-Ses are unable to accept liability for goods until they reach us and therefore strongly recommend goods are sent via an insured, traceable means such as Royal Mail Special Delivery, courier or other suitable providers.
Faults Under Warranty
A majority of products found on Pangborn-Ses carry a manufacturer’s warranty for faulty materials and workmanship unless otherwise stated or not shown. The limit of Pangborn-Ses liability is to arrange for repair, refund or replace a faulty item as long as it is under guarantee or warranty. In cases where we or the manufacturer require the item to be inspected, it is the responsibility of the customer to show the fault by returning the item to us. In extreme circumstances where an exact replacement is not available, we reserve the right to replace an item with a similar product of equal or greater value while taking into account condition or depreciation.
In some cases warranties may be extended warranties which require registration or activation. This is often listed on the item’s description on our website or in the user documentation supplied with the item. If in doubt please contact the manufacturer directly. Unregistered products may be subject to shorter warranties.
The manufacturers warranty terms and conditions will prevail at all times. Please email email@example.com to find out if you will have to return your item to us.
All items are supplied in pristine new condition unless otherwise noted.
We have a WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE that we always follow and there can be NO EXCEPTIONS to this procedure.
Once the manufacturers have agreed the item is faulty, please email warranty@Pangborn-Ses with:
- Your ORDER NUMBER
- Description of the fault
- Photographs of the fault if visible
- Include your name and address
- Include a copy of your email in the package
We will issue you with a Return Material Authorisation Number (RMA).